Labels

Saturday, March 10, 2012

BRITISH PRODUCER/POP SINGER FRANKMUSIK IS SAID TO BE WORKING WITH KENTÖ!

Ladies and gentlemen, go ahead and thank Twitter for this; According to my assumptions, it looks like the one and only Frankmusik has been spending quite some time in the studio with eurasian model/singer KENTÖ, otherwise known as Kento Tachibana. Get ready, because from what I've seen, it's going to be one hell of an EP! I am really quite curious as to what this will sound like, but I'm guessing there will be a lot of electro pop/ euro pop. And as for the release date, let's just hope they release it soon because this sounds incredible!
I'll be blogging more about this project, so look out for it. Can't wait to hear KENTÖ's new sound!



3 comments:

  1. Some electropop guy... Looks like he is part Japanese.. Must be good if he is working with Frankmusik... Curious...

    ReplyDelete