Labels

Saturday, March 29, 2014

FOSTER THE PEOPLE AND THE MAST DO BROOKLYN

Last week I went to the Music Hall of Williamsburg for my first official concert in the beautiful state of New York since I moved here. I have to say, though I definitely miss Japan, I absolutely love the way the audience behaves here! (No pushing, surf crowding, etc). I am very glad to say there could not have been a better way to start my new life here in the US, as I got to see the amazing Foster the People, and even better, had the lovely pleasure of being introduced to a new band from Brooklyn, The Mast. They looked and sounded incredibly good, and put on a wonderful show.
Check out the link below to expand and please your earbuds with UpUpUp. Here's my new obsession: The Mast.







No comments:

Post a Comment