Labels

Monday, July 16, 2012

SOME NIGHTS ARE WORTH THE HANGOVER - SUMMER JAM: CALLE 13

My party days are well over, and I'm not a big drinker either, but I can't say no to a good hangout, especially while I'm in this side of the world!
Went to a girl's house last night and all I'll say is: these Colombians sure know how to drink. Mind you we'd had training and a game that day, and then a game today so going big last night wasn't probably the brightest idea, but it was worth it.
Anyhow, they played this song called Muerte en Hawaii ("Death in Hawaii" -pretty nice, huh?) by Calle 13, and I do have to admit it's my new summer jam, even though the song is exactly a year old. Gotta keep up with this music, I'm always a step behind here.


PS- Best line: "Le he dado la vuelta al mundo en menos de un segundo."
                        "I've gone around the world in less than a second."

No comments:

Post a Comment