Labels

Monday, July 16, 2012

SHOT MY BABE WITH AN ARROW, IN THE WIND

I don't really have a favorite band, but when I got asked yesterday I went for one of my first picks: Angus and Julia Stone. Surprisingly enough, this girl knew who I was talking about, and played Just A Boy right away. As if that wasn't enough, she also said that she doesn't like how they don't sing at the same time, instead each of them have solos. Sweet comment, and I completely agree. I think we could be friends! ha
Anyway, Angus Stone's album comes out tomorrow, so here's one of the new songs, Bird on the Buffalo, to prepare you for it. ;)

 
I also have to point out the fact that I thought it was pretty funny how people here refer to indie music as "fogatero" which technically means something bonfire-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment