Labels

Monday, February 13, 2012

HOSTESS CLUB WEEKENDER 2012 - TOKYO'S INDIE FESTIVAL

One of my new favorite music festivals in Tokyo, Hostess Club Weekender, is coming up this weekend. I'm so sad that I won't be here for both days, but at least one is better than none!
The lineup for the first day, February 18, consists of:

And as for the second day, February 19, the lineup is:

YES, that's right. TORO-Y-FUCKING-MOI. So sad I'm missing this. 






And as for the tickets for Saturday's show, if any of the bands is willing to give me a ticket so I can blog about the show later, please feel free to contact me at sala2122@gmail.com 
Free shows are what make this blog! 

UPDATE: I have already been contacted and have tickets for tomorrow's show. Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment